I saw this over on The Book Scout and decided I kind of like this idea and am going to copy it from her and though I am sure many of you do it, since she is where I saw it first and thought of doing it myself, she gets credit. =)
Here is the list of the books I read in November, linked to their corresponding reviews.
1. The Monstrumologist: Rick Yancey (5 stars)
2. The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove: Lauren Kate (4 stars)
3. Beautiful Americans: Lucy Silag (4 stars)
4. Fallen: Lauren Kate (5 stars)
5. Hold Still: Nina LaCour (4 stars)
6. Betrayals: Lili St Crow (5 stars)
7. Shadowland: Alyson Noel (3 stars)
And clearly, I need to start reading faster. That is really rather slow.... what a great way to motivate myself haha. How many books did everyone else get through in November?