So, today is a seriously epic and amazing and awesome release day. Get your wallets ready, because you don't want to miss any of these titles... and to convince you, here's my top 5 reasons why you want each of these awesome books.
5. The air can kill you. Yeah. That would majorly suck.
4. Kick butt female character. No, seriously. Aria rocks. Yeah she's naive in some ways, and she gets scared, but she is a little firecracker.
3. Brilliant story. There are so many unique elements, and such an awesome blend of past and future, and just... so much detail and intricacy. It makes me a little jealous because I'm not sure it's something I could ever do and Veronica NAILS it.
2. Amazing worldbuilding. Its two worlds, built into one and clashed against each other and it sort of makes my brain hurt to really think about it but it's just. Wow.
1. Perry is seriously hot. And sweet. And badass. And awesome. And hot.
5. It's by Sarah Ockler. Do you actually need more reasons?
4. Beautiful writing, so full of voice, with a ton of intensity and depth and fun and awesomeness.
3. Cupcakes. Every chapter title is a cupcake and its description. Sure, it'll make you crave anything with sugar. But it's also fantastically creative.
2. Hot hockey boys. Yes. Boys. As in plural. As in more than one of them. As in that is a lot of sweat and sticks and awesomeness.
1.Winter time romance! There is plenty of emotion and depth to this one, but it's also a seriously cute romance. That takes place in the wintertime. And in places other than Texas right now, it's wintery. So it fits.
5. There's ghosts. Or insanity. Either way, it's a grab the popcorn kind of show.
4. Huge creepy mansion. Welcome home.
3. There's mystery. And drama. And bad things could happen. And it's all put together just so incredibly well.
2. Broody hot boy. In boxers. Who might also be a great kisser.
1. Hilarious. Absolutely hilarious in such a smooth, not over the top, not forced way. Eileen writes humor like I can only wish I ever could.
5. This is not a teenage girl just throwing a tantrum and running away from home. Not by a long shot. You can't even begin to guess the full story.
4. Detailed. From life on the streets, to the search for Joy, to, well, everything... Holly does not skip out on the realism and specifics.
3. Creed. Oh my god this boy. Such a gentle soul, so soft and sweet, but also a bit rough around the edges. Just. Him. Yeah.
2. Emotional. Seriously, Holly always makes me HATE characters of hers with the burning intensity of a million suns. She also makes me love others. Want to hug them. Want to fight for them. All of it.
1. It's just amazing, and breathtaking, and stunning, and plenty of other similar words.
5. There's romance, sort of. More like hints of that good feeling, without it taking over. Mostly it's just cute.
4. Perfectly timed humor, even in some rough situations.
3. Male POV. Times two.
2. It's a bullying book, but it sort of shows both sides, without just ignoring the fact that it's still bullying.
1.Two very different characters, and you will side with both. At the same time. Talk about conflicted.
Yeah... 2012 is just beginning and it's already off to an amazing start! Now make sure you guys pick these titles up!