Saturday, May 1, 2010

In My Mailbox

Another good week for me, both reading wise and mail wise. The only bought one book which I had preordered... and I bought 6 more from amazon that should ship out next week but I won a $50 gift card from Cheryl Rainfield so it wasn't actually my money. My book buying ban is going well, loopholes aside.

For Review:
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
Rich & Mad by William Nicholson
The Julian Game by Adele Griffin
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May and June by Robin Benway
The Girl Next Door by Selena Castrovilla
Morpheus Road- The Light by D.J. MacHale
(Very special and huge thank you to Penguin and Razorbill, Simon & Schuster, Egmont, William Nicholson, Adele Griffin, Big Honcho Media and Westside Books!)


Bought from Amazon:
Burned, A House of Night Novel by P.C. and Kristen Cast

From Eleni at La Femme Readers
This Gorgeous Game by Donna Freitas
The Karma Club by Jessica Brody

That was my week- I'm very excited for all of these books. I'd love to see what everyone else got this week!

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

28 comments:

  1. Nice books you got there! Enjoy reading them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, huge stack! So jealous, you got The Julian Game! grr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your bookcase(es) must be exploding haha. Amazing as usual Kari. Enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nightshade! I have got serious book cover lust when I see that.. it's so lovely. I really hope you enjoy it!

    Also, I LOVED Rich and Mad. I really like your US cover as well!

    I've never heard of Amy and Roger's Epic Detour, so I'm off to check that one out. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm coming over to borrow Girl Next Door and Rich and Mad! I want to read em both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers, that's quite a haul! Loving April, May & June and The Karma Club! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a good week! I am dying to read Shadow Hills. Hope you enjoy your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some great books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, awesome books this week! Can't to know what you think of The Julian Game.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nightshade! It's looking lovely @__@ *agrees with Prophecygirl*

    Shadow Hills was pretty good! I hope you enjoy that one... The cover for The Julian Game is... colorful o.o

    Eek! I have to suddenly-my rambling comment has been cut off. So basically, ENJOY all those books you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shadow Hills! Amy and Roger! *swoon*

    At least Amy and Roger is out next week, so I can plead with my parents to take me to a bookstore...or maybe a mall trip...

    ReplyDelete
  12. great bunch of books. I didn't get anything this week..sniffles.

    Happy reading,
    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great books as always. Hope you enjoy them. Jealous about Morpheus Road and Burned!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great books! Hope you enjoy them. My mailbox is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've got a lot of fantastic books to read! I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow ... terrific book bounty! Enjoy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great week, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So Many Awesome Books. I can't wait to read Amy and Roger, Extraordinary and The Karma Club. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your dog is so weighed down with all those pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooo you got a lot of goodies!! Enjoy all you books!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really want to read those House of Night novels! Great books you got anyway, and it's a big bunch of books too. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow you got a ton of great books! There were a few in there I hadn't heard of, and now I'll have to check them out. Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  23. You got some really good books there. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sweet bunch of books! Aw Toby <3 He's like damn you again!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome books! I want to read The Replacement so bad - the cover is eerily awesome!

    Here's what I got this week: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/05/in-my-mailbox-5110.html

    Have a great week and happy May!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great books! I really want to read THE REPLACEMENT!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute picture and happy reading! My mailbox is over at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow! Nice haul. I especially love the book display. Your dog is so accommodating.

    To see what I got check
    http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/2010/04/books-ive-bought-swapped-or-won-for_30.html

    ReplyDelete