Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Author Interview: Stacey Jay



Taking over my little bloggy blog today is The Locket author Stacey Jay, to talk about her lovely book. If you were given the chance to go back in time to fix a mistake, would you? Even if there were consequences? Consider that, while you check out my interview!


If you had a locket that could take you back in time to repeat one thing, what would it be?

That's such a hard question because I love my life and I know any do-overs might change the course of history and I wouldn't end up with my wonderful husband and two kick ass kids. So...no matter how much I'd love to know what my life would have been like if I'd used my college scholarships to get a more practical degree, I think I'm going to have to pass on the time travel, thank you :).

Describe Kate, Mitch and Isaac in 3 words each.

Katie: Loyal. Loving. Shy. Mitch: Funny. Talented. Devoted. Isaac: Passionate. Wild. Good-hearted.

If you could pair Katie, Isaac and Mitch with any characters from any book, who would your picks for them be?

It's hard to answer that without giving plot twists away, but I will say that I think Katie's best friend, Sarah, would be a great fit for the boy Katie says good-bye to. (Whichever one that is....)

What is the most private thing you're willing to share here?

I believe in ghosts.

What kind of tree would you describe yourself as?

I don't have much in common with trees. I can't sit still long enough to grow a root system, let alone decide what's going to pop up through the earth. Can I be a cloud instead? A whispy pink and red sunset cloud?

Thanks for having me to the blog!


Thank you, Stacey, for those answers, and hey, if you want to be a cloud then go for it. Make sure you guys check out The Locket and find out what happens when Katie tries to time travel, and if she can really right her mistake.

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say that I totally love Stacey? I'm giving you the Queen of Voice award, for the Megan Berry books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy is one of my new fav writers and her sense of humor is great. Gonna have to add this book to my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete