Friday, September 23, 2011
Mara Madness: Noah Character Interview
1. What is the hardest part about being you?
I’m not about to whine about how difficult I’ve got it. I’ve never been starving. I’ve never been seriously ill. It would be nice if my father wasn’t a complete and utter tool, but that’s life. It could be worse.
2. What's the worst lie you ever told?
There are so many it’s nearly impossible to keep track.
3. So, without giving spoilers, when that whole thing in the swamp happened, what was your mental reaction?
That wasn’t by far the strangest situation I’ve ever found myself in. Honestly, at the time I was mostly just surprised by Mara’s reaction—though I understood it later, obviously.
4. What was your first kiss ever like? And what's it like to kiss Mara?
A gentleman would never kiss and tell. That said, I’m not a gentleman. But I’m still not telling you.
5. Boxers or briefs (Or commando)?
Boxer briefs, I suppose. Or boxers. But I can’t say I have passionate feelings about this.
6. What kind of dinosaur would you describe yourself as?
What in the hell?
To celebrate next Tuesday's release of this awesome book, and as part of the Mara Madness, you guys have a chance to win 1 of 2 copies of the book. All you need to do is check out the different (fun and amusing) stops along the 21-stop tour and collect the letters. What's my letter?
Yep. T. If you've missed any stops, or are just checking in, you can find the full list of blog stops here.
Once you've collected all the letters, unscramble them and fill in your answer on THIS form. This IS the same form for ALL the stops, so please only enter once, no matter what blog you link through.
Posted by Kari Olson at 8:26 AM