Monday, May 14, 2012

Author This or That: Stefne Miller

Today, I've got Collision author Stefne Miller here for a round of this or that!



Green or Pink – Green – Both of the high schools I went to had green in their school colors, so I’ve always been a fan.

Diet or Regular – Diet. Sonic Rt. 44 Diet Coke with lime and vanilla, to be specific.

Donkey or Puss in Boots – Donkey. I love a quick witted smart ass.

Widescreen or Regular – Widescreen, otherwise I’m wondering what I’m missing.

Mechanical or Normal Pencil – Mechanical because there’s never a pencil sharpener around when you need one.

Hippogriff or Unicorn – Hippogriff.

Rock or Pop – 80’s hair band rock.


Policeman or Firefighter – Firefighter. Their outfits are sexier.

Windowseat or Aisle – Window. It gives you something to lean on.

Wall or Desk Calender – Desk, so I can doodle.

Boxers or Briefs - boxers

Polar Bear or Seal – Seal


Thank you, Stefne, and congrats on another release!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for hosting this Author This or That! I had a lot of fun taking part and I LOVE your addition of the fireman photo. Made my day! :)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete