Monday, September 5, 2011

Character Interview: Cash Sterling from Shut Out

Happy release day to Kody Keplinger with Shut Out, and what better way to celebrate than with an interview with the hottie who tests Lissa the most? So lovelies, I bring you Cash Sterling. Rawr.


When you first heard about Lissa's sex strike, what was your reaction?

Honestly? I was kind of surprised. It just didn't seem like something she'd do. But I was kind of impressed, too. Getting all the girls together like that was really smart. NOT that I was surprised that Lissa was smart - I knew she was, but . . . you know what I mean. I figured maybe she'd read Lysistrata recently. I knew she liked books, and that's a classic play. So when I figured out it was all her idea, I was even more impressed. And . . . kind of happy, too. I was hoping maybe it was a sign that she was finally get fed up with that idiot, Randy.

If you could say anything to Randy, what would it be?

I'd prefer not to say anything to Randy, to be honest. Every time we're in the same room, I'm overcome with the urge to hit him, but he's not worth the drama.

What's it like to kiss Lissa?

Oh man, she'd be so embarrassed if I answered this question. I'll just give the short version and say - amazing.

Boxers or briefs?

*blushes* Well, um, if you must know . . . boxers.

What kind of dinosaur would you describe yourself as?

I like this one. I'd totally be a velociraptor. Don't ask why. I honestly have no idea. But I think they're kind of badass without being too scary. And T-Rexes are kind of a cliche, anyway.


Thank you, Cash, for stopping in and congrats Kody on the release!

Shut Out is out today, so make sure you guys go pick it up! It's a great retelling of Lysistrata and Cash is has swoonworthy as you'd imagine.


No comments:

Post a Comment