Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mini Contest & Big Box Contest

Princess Bookie has kept me incredibly happy and distracted today, and here is one more great thing she is doing. This one is part of the Read-A-Thon and its a mini contest:

Name 8 Of Your Favorite Things (not all books either)

Her List:
1. My Boyfriend of course
2. Books
3. Chad Michael Murray
4. Twilight
5. Chicken Lips (with ranch)
6. One Tree Hill
7. Hello Kitty
8. DVDS

You can do 5 or 8, its your
choice, I had trouble narrowing it down! LOL

(mix it up, be creative)


My List:

1. My dog, Toby.
2. Books

3. The RP's I help run
4. House, MD
5. Forensics/Crim
e scene analysis
6. Writing, especially my novel
7. Fast cars (which I unfortunately do not have)
8. Lazy days with long naps

But the best part of this? The SURPRISE Contest aspect!!! Free books anyone? *raises hand* beacuse face it guys, I have a horrible book habit and need some other way to support it so here I am, whoring out my blog in my attempts to get them.





Also going on is a mega and huge one
that requires your thinking caps and creativity, and a little animation skills to boot.

Donated by an anonymous but VERY generous author, a bundle of 9, yes NINE, as in six is afraid of 7 because 7 - 8 (ate) -9, ARCs.

Visit her site for the rules but the payoff, should you win, is amazing! Books like Fallen, Gone and The Unwritten Rule are included in this. Even if you don't submit an entry, the ones that do get entered are liable to be pretty awesome and creative so check in just to see what people can come up with!

Here are my entries into it:

This one was to recreate a cover of one of the 9 available ARCs. Chasing Brooklyn is the one I chose.


Option 2 was to make your own cover for which I used Boys, Girls and Other Hazardous Materials. Sorry the photo is grainy on this one- for some reason it will only transfer into her from my computer small. *shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment