Saturday, October 24, 2009

One More!

Okay guys, here is another AMAZING contest going on:

Win 4 books-


The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves

Dark Divine by Bree Despain
Voices Of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn

I don't know about you guys, but I have all 4 of these on my WANT list when they come out! Definitely looking forward to all of these- and if you are too, hop over to her blog and while you're there,check out all the other awesome give aways she has going on (and maybe worship her some too for setting all this up...)

Elizabeth Scott is one of my favorite writers, and Voices of Dragons had me going WHOA THAT LOOKS AMAZING from the moment I read the summary awhile ago. I want all four of these!

But hurry, the massive giveaways end tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment