Saturday, December 4, 2010

In My Mailbox

I keep telling myself I'll stop buying so many books. And I keep lying to myself. But maybe this time, I'll mean it! Okay. Probably not... But, I had a good week... presents to myself. Yay!



For Review:
The Long Weekend by Savita Kalhan
Head Games by Keri Mikulski
Edges by Lena Roy
(Special thanks to Savita, Keri + Razorbill, and Farrar, Straus & Giroux)




Bought/Gifted/Traded:
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
Almost Perfect by Brian Katcher
Torn to Pieces by Margot McDonnell
Experienced by Lucy Silag
Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
The Day I Killed James by Catherine Ryan Hyde
The Year of My Miraculous Reappearance by Catherine Ryan Hyde
My Worst Best Friend by Dyan Sheldon
Dust City by Robert Paul Weston

9 comments:

  1. So many fantastic books this week. I still have to read Will Grayson, Will Grayson, I can't believe I haven't yet. Revolution was good. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of awesome books! My IMM will be up tomorrow morning if you want to stop by!

    a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE BLOG

    VISIT MY BLOG AND CHECK OUT MY GIVEAWAY!!!

    http://meetmeinmilan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You got quite a few great ones this week! I want to grab a copy of Revolution because I've heard it
    s really good. I've got Dust City and Extraordinary in my tbr pile. Hope you love all of your books!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mailbox Kari! Looks like you really racked up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you'll really like Revolution.

    Enjoy!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love coming here every Sunday and seeing your dog! Great bunch of books this so happy reading!
    You can find my mailbox at The Bookish Snob

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul...and your furry friend is adorable! Happy reading...

    ReplyDelete