Saturday, August 20, 2011

In My Mailbox

I got lazy last weekend and decided to not post my IMM, so this is actually two week's worth. Or we can say I was nice and didn't torment the dog last week, rather than being lazy? There's also some other books I bought, but Toby didn't want to sit for more than one picture today so those can be done next week...



For Review:
Wherever You Go by Heather Davis (Already read- LOVE)
If I Tell by Janet Gurtler
Envy by Gregg Olsen
Sweet Venom by Tara Lynn Childs
Circle of Fire by Michelle Zink
The Accidental Hero by Matt Myklusch
Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Unnatural by Michael Griffo
Unwelcome by Michael Griffo
Aphrodite the Diva (Goddess Girls #6) by Joan Holub and Suzanne Williams
(Huge thanks to Heather Davis + Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Janet Gurtler + Sourcebooks Fire, Sterling Publishing Company, HarperTeen, Little Brown, Matt Myklusch + Simon & Schuster, Harper Collins, Little Brown, Kensington Teen, and Suzanne Williams)

Bought: 
Wildefire by Karsten Knight (Had it signed to me at his launch party)

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

11 comments:

  1. Ooh I keep seeing Sweet Venom and I want to read it since I like Greek mythology and this one had some threads of it I do believe!

    Happy Reading!

    My IMM goes up tomorrow, be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Liesl & Po sounds great. Awesome books this week. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toby looks pretty happy under all those books. I'm really looking forward to Liesl and Po and Daughter of Smoke and Bone. They both sound wonderful.

    I've got Wildefire in my TBR pile, but still need to get to it. Nice IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books!!! Most of those are on my list!! Enjoy!!! Im seriously envious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read Liesl & Po and Daughter of Smoke and Bone, both are brilliant.
    Happy reading.(:

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing selection of books. Hope you enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to read Circle of Fire and If I Tell. I am also interested in reading Liesl and Po. I loved Lauren Oliver's other books. I will have to check out Wherever You Go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome books! I've got Liesl & Po in my TBR pile as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so many are getting the daughter of smoke and bone! i want! hope you enjoy all your books

    http://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books this week Kari. I have heard great things about Daughter Of Smoke and Bone and I can't wait to read it. Oh and so glad you liked Wherever You Go. I have that one on my shelf. I really need to read it.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete