Sunday, July 4, 2010

BBAW Entry

I debated... and debated... but decided I may as well enter for BBAW. Why not, really.

I'm going for YA blog, despite the occasional adult titles I read since about 90% of what I read is YA. I'm also going to best written, best interviews and new blog.

Entries for Best YA Niche:
Review: Right Behind You by Gail Giles
Review: Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Review: Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Summer Reading Recommendations
Author Interview: Amy Holder

Entries for Best Written Blog:
Review: Scars by Cheryl Rainfield
Review: The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams
Review: Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Review: The Emerald Talisman by Brenda Pandos
Summer Reading Recommendations

Entries for Best Interviews:
Amy Holder
Holly Cupala
Shannon Delany
Jennifer Murgia
Holly Schindler

My blog started mid-Sept 2009 for newest blog.

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally glad that you're taking part in this since your reviews are one of the best ones I've ever read. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete