Saturday, September 4, 2010

In My Mailbox

One of these days, I will think of something more arousing to introduce this post than, "I had a great week, again!" but till then.... I had another great week! Due, in part, to the fact that Paranormalcy came out and I now have a pretty hardcover it... not to mention the great review titles that showed up too.

For Review:
Rival by Sara Bennett-Wealer
Flip by Martyn Bedford
Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach
The Limit by Kristen Landon
I Know It's Over by CK Kelly Martin
One Lonely Degree by CK Kelly Martin
The Flash of the Firefly by Amber Riley
Not Pictured:
Not That Kind of Girl by Siobhan Vivian
(Huge thanks to HarperTeen, Martyn Bedford + Walker UK, Lisa Cach + Penguin, Simon & Schuster, CK Kelly Martin, and Scholastic)

Bought:
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Pretty Tough by Liz Tigelaar
Playing With the Boys: A Pretty Tough Novel by Liz Tigelaar
Generation Dead: Kiss of Life by Daniel Waters

Team Draki Swag (Harper did a fantastic job with this stuff! Stickers, postcards and bookmarks!)

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

20 comments:

  1. Toby looks so sweet in the second picture! (he always looks sweet but he looks especially adorable in that picture)

    Wow, someone piled the swag on him! Lol! He looks pissed but the swag looks awesome ;) Nice IMM buddy<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super jealous of your ARC of Rival!

    You have a lot of great books this week, such as Paranormalcy, which is a hugely hyped-up book. Oh, and the swag is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, great stuff! And Paranormalcy! Reading awesome reviews about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did have a great week! Your review titles look interesting. I also got Paranormalcy this week but don't know when I'll get a chance to actually read it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your model is so darn cute!! The books look pretty awesome too. I can't wait to get Paranormalcy! I just finished the series that Kiss of Life is from and liked it too.

    Hope you have another great week and enjoy all your goodies. I look forward to hearing what you think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rival sounds wonderful! Enjoy your books :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had a fantastic week! The Firelight swag is excellent. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh! I can't wait to see what you think of Wake Unto Me! And the Firelight swag looks awesome and I can't to receive mine! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, Wake Unto Me and Rival! Awesome books! I can't wait to get Paranarmalcy. And I love the Firelight swag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, super duper busy week! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That has to be the most literate dog I've ever seen (and possibly the most mellow)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It seems like a lot of people got Not That Kind of Girl this week, I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your mailbox this week Kari!!! Love the team Draki swag too! Hope you have a great weekend! Happy reading (and writing)!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute dog. Looks like you got some great books and I hope you have a fun time reading :)
    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha love the pic of Toby with your swag. Very Cute.

    Great books. I can't wait for Paranormalcy to turn up in my mailbox. Flip sounds especially good!

    Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am loving your display of books! I had a good chuckle about the pics:-) Just imagine how much business that would draw for a local book seller if they displayed their books with a kindly, patient dog.

    Here's My IMM

    ReplyDelete