Wednesday, September 1, 2010

YA Contemps Challenge

The YA Contemps challenge is basically heaven for me... most of what I read is contemp anyhow, so the chances of me reading all of these books by November 2011? Really, really high. This page is where I'll track my progress, and link to my reviews as they go up.

Celebrate realistic YA with The Contemps!


Losing Faith by Denise Jaden
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
Girl, Stolen by April Henry
Freefall by Mindi Scott
The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler
Fall for Anything by Courtney Summers
Trapped by Michael Northrop
Rival by Sarah Bennett Wealer
Sean Griswold's Head by Lindsay Leavitt
Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard
Family by Micol Ostow
Back When You Were Easier to Love by Emily Wing Smith
Pearl by Jo Knowles
Saving June by Hannah Harrington
The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder
Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott
Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker
Carter Series book 3 by Brent Crawford
Sharks and Boys by Kristen Tracy
Want to Go Private? by Sarah Darer Littman

No comments:

Post a Comment