Saturday, November 21, 2009

2010 Reading Challenges

Okay... I decided to try a few of the 2010 reading challenges. Yay! =P I read like crazy anyhow, so I figured why not? Plus since you can count one book towards many challenges, I think I should be pretty set.

The two right now that I want to do are both hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog:

2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge - Super Size Me Level: Read 75 YA Novels

2010 100+ Reading Challenge - Read 100 or more books in 2010, can be any genre, format, etc so long as it has an ISBN and can be bought.

I will be posting the books for both contests as I finish them rather than trying to make the list now since new books are constantly coming out and I also just read depending on my mood and what looks good at the time but you can follow my progress here and this list will link to my reviews for each as well.

The link to my post dedicated to each separate challenge is going to be on the left hand bar of my page by the corresponding picture. Right now, there is no link because I won't make the pages until 2010 when I start reading but stick around for it. =D

The Story Siren is also having a 2010 Debut Author Challenge which I might also be attempting- those details will come once she's gotten the details out too.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds good!:)

    http://fantasysink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome challenges. I'm doing the 2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge too. Good luck with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds good, 100 books in 2010. I may need to start now.

    http://lschorp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete