Thursday, November 26, 2009

Contest Reminder and Happy Thanksgiving

First off, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope you all have a good one... I am certainly enjoying mine and will most likely go see New Moon later- I am banking on it not being too busy. Worked this morning on call with the radiologist, and soon its nap time then movie time... just me and my dog this year, which I am so okay with. I just wanted a break and to relax rather than travel, etc.

Also, a reminder that my first contest in honor of 50 followers ends on Sunday so get your entries in! I should be able to announce that winner Monday night so check back for those of you who have entered and thanks- I do appreciate it.

The contest going on to give away 5 copies of Fallen by Lauren Kate ends a week from Sunday, on the 6th so keep spreading the word for that one. So far, its doing great at 89 entrants. So excited about that so thanks guys!

One last thing as a heads up, I am the next stop on the ARC tour for Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder. I am hoping it comes in the mail tomorrow or Saturday so I can get it read by Monday night, then I will be hosting a very rapid 24 hour contest to find the next winner and pass this book on so keep a look out for that as well in the next week.

And again, have a great Thanksgiving and everyone be safe! Something I learned on the radio yesterday- this is the busiest time of the year for plumbers. *dramatic pause* And no, not for the reasons you think but beacause people pour too much grease down their drains and put too much through the ink sink disposers. Don't worry, I thought what you did and laughed- then laughed harder when I heard the real reason. Thank you radio show for enlightening me.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!:)

    http://fantasysink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's not really a question but I'd just like to wish all you Americans a Happy Thanksgiving, I hope you and all your fur babies enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete