Sunday, November 15, 2009

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.

I finally found my camera and all its parts and will start taking a picture of the books- and hope to have them centered around my dog since he is pretty much my baby and hey, he goes to the mailbox with me so its kind of in his mailbox too... and surprisingly, he stayed lying down in his chair for me today- its a lazy Sunday. No promises he will cooperate every week because he is darn stubborn but here's to hoping. So admire the books, and admire my adorable dog... he's my life. =)
For Review:
Fallen by Lauren Kate

Bought from Borders:
Pretty Little Devils by Nancy Holder
Devoured by Amanda Morrone
Hold Still by Nine LaCour
Gifted: Here Today, Gone Tomorrow by Marilyn Kaye
Academy 7 by Anna Osterlund
Liar by Justine Larbalestier

So what's in your mailbox this week?

9 comments:

  1. incredible mailbox. I will be watching for your review of fallen. I am dying to read it.
    Elie (Ellz Readz)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am eager to hear more about Fallen. It is on my maybe list. I enjoyed Academy 7 when I read that one. It looks like you have lots of good reading ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, awesome IMM this week! I'm quite jealous. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some fantastic books there, and such a cute dog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha thanks guys- and yes, he is adorable. A total brat, but adorable none the less but hopefully, he will make many IMM appearances from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha poor puppy! hope you enjoy them all! they look great! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books you got this week. Liar is quite an interesting book. Hope you enjoy reading your books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fallen is AMAZING! Hope you enjoy as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete