Sunday, November 22, 2009

In My Mailbox (4)

I am again trying to behave and not buy too too many books, so this was a slower week (but that's a good thing for my wallet). This week might end up with a few because Half Price Books is having 20% of sale the day after Thanksgiving and I just might be going to that... plus I am sure Borders will have some good coupons.

So here is what I got (and yes, I actually posed my dog some today- he was again shockingly cooperative):

Won from Princess Bookie:

Castration Celebration by Jake Wizner
An Off Year by Claire Zulkey

Bought from Amazon:

Shadowland by Alyson Noel

Bought from Borders:

Betrayals by Lili St. Crow

So, what's in your mailbox this week? This weekly meme is hosted by Kristi over at the Story Siren.

8 comments:

  1. Castration Celibration..hmm interesting tittle..LOL

    Looks like some great books.

    Here is what I got:

    http://writesthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/11/saturday-mailbox-raid.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, your dog is so cute. Hahaha. My dog gets all depressed if I try to put anything on her...Reindeer antlers? What a disaster...

    Anyways, nice books you got this week!

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. An Off Year looks so fun to read! Awww, cute animals always made IMM's so much more fun!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladystorm -- I thought that was a hilarious title and the book looks like it could be pretty good. 4 day weekend coming up so I just might be doing alot of reading then.

    Choco -- If I try to put ears or bows and stuff on him, he hates it but otherwise, he is shockingly tolerant of me and what I do to him. Plus he was REALLY tired yesterday... so I took advantage of it.

    Lea-- I thought he'd be a nice addition for it... =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice books! I haven't read any of these ones yet, but plan on buying Shadowland. I have to agree with you on that "Castration Celebration" title - it cracked me up big time!

    Mine = http://heavenhelldomain21.blogspot.com/2009/11/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish my dog was even remotely cooperative but he isn't... not even a little. Haha.

    Anyways, enjoy your new books! They look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, looks like some good books this week! Happy reading.

    And your dog is adorable!! :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Castration Celebrations looks so funny. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete