Monday, November 30, 2009

Contest Winners!

Okay the winners have been picked.... all entrants were listed into random.org for a random list and Books Not Bombs has chosen two numbers from the list and the winners are:

First Place: Dani
Second Place: Van_pham

Congrats to the winners!!! I have emailed you both so get to me when you can with your addresses and Dani, please let me know which 2 books you would like. Although, heads up that I won't be able to get to the post office until Saturday but I will get it out then.

Check back later this week everyone -- I will be holding a very quick, 24 hour contest to pass Chasing Brooklyn on to the next winner in this ARC tour. I will race through reading it once I get it but so far, the postal service has let me down. =( Also, because my ARC of Fallen is on loan to a friend... I didn't add it in to this contest but keep an eye in December since I will be hosting a contest then and yes, that will be in it. I promise this time. *halo*

Again, congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone else!

2 comments: