Sunday, November 29, 2009

In My Mailbox (5)

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at the Story Siren.

This was a slow week for me but I did receive three books for review courtesy of Random House, all by Oisin McGann who is an Irish author. I learned of his books on Book Chick City and am lucky enough to have been sent a few of them from Random House since several of these are hard to find in the US (at least, my search has been fruitless....) More information on Oisin can be found at his website here.

And because my pup was being not as cooperative this time and I worked hard for the pictures, you guys get two. Plus, he ran away from me and hid in the corner behind my chair giving me a really dirty look... so I figure I may as well use what we got. For the record, that was 5 minutes ago, and he is still glaring. He can hold a grudge. I might be scared to go to sleep tonight....












And the books are:

Strangled Silence
Small-Minded Giants
Ancient Appetites

So what did everyone else get in their mailbox this week?

5 comments:

  1. Great books you got this week. Cute dog too. I tried to take pictures of my dads dog with my books this week but he wouldn't go where I wanted him to. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Cute love the dog with books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strangled Silence sounds like a pretty good read! Love the dog! My cats do the same evil-glare act when I make them pose. . . maybe you could offer him a treat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dogs wouldn't sit still for anything like that..lol Cute doggie!

    Hope you enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL about your dog and the glare. I get that from mine too! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete