Monday, December 7, 2009

FALLEN CONTEST WINNERS

Okay wow, thanks to everyone who entered! This one turned out to be pretty huge!!!

I had over 1000 total entries for this one and put everything into random.org and double randomized it (blame the tons of neuroscience research papers I have had to read in my college years) and it has spoken.

The winners are:

1. Aye.Me? at Reversing the Monotony
2. Abigail at All Things Urban Fantasy
3. Maria at Fantasys Inks
4. Biblio794 at Books Not Bombs
5. Justine at A Bookful of Thoughts

Congrats guys! I will be sending you guys emails -- get me your addresses ASAP so I can get it to my contact at Random House for her to ship them out and thanks to everyone who participated!!!

Don't forget to enter my contest still going on for an advance copy of LM Preston's upcoming sci fi thriller Explorer X- Alpha, ending December 27 and check back regularly for other contests!

6 comments: