Thursday, December 31, 2009

Getting To Know The Little Guys (2)

Getting To Know The Little Guys is a feature I do weekly to spotlight small blogs with less than 100 followers. There is a huge crop of new blogs out there- mine being one of them but I have been lucky enough to gain a pretty quick following- but small doesn't mean bad. My goal is for my readers to read these weekly posts, get to know the bloggers a little more, and start finding some awesome new blogs that they might not have otherwise known about. And face it- there is a huge competitive edge to book blogging these days, especially for ARCs. Yes, the ARCs are nice when they come but I think a lot of us really are here to just express our views on books and book related things- this feature also is intended to bring that focus back.

This week, I have Laura from The Bookie Bunch here.


Hey there! My name is Laura and I am a self-professed bookworm and am proud of it! I currently have a blog about YA books (and some not but for the most part they are YA) and I also do book reviews on my Youtube channel which is http://www.youtube.com/user/beautyisntskindeep. In my spare time besides reading, I really enjoy singing, photography, and writing stories as well as fanfiction. I'm hoping to begin a novel in the Summer of 2010. I am a very outgoing person who loves to laugh and make people laugh! I'm also a kid a heart, I love all the Disney movies and know the words to most of the songs ;) I hope you drop by my blog to say hello!

I have to admit- video reviews are something I just wouldn't have the guts to do so major props to you Laura for that. What a great way to review books without it just being the usual sit down and read kind of thing. Thanks for stopping by Laura and letting us know more about you!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome on the vidoe reviews. I wouldn't have the guts either! I can barely stand to have my picture taken LOL!

    http://thecajunbooklady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring me Kari! I really appreciate you and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, that's such an adorable banner. Great feature, and I'll make sure to check out The Bookie Bunch! :)

    ReplyDelete