Saturday, March 20, 2010

In My Mailbox

IMM is a weekly hosted by The Story Siren

For Review:
Split by Swati Avasthi
Forbidden Sea by Sheila A Nielson
Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti
The Gardener by S.A. Bodeen
Crossing the Tracks by Barbara Stuber
(Very big and special thanks to all of the above authors and their publishers)

Bought from Amazon:
The Body Finder by Kimberly Deirting
The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
Shrinking Violet by Danielle Joseph

That's my mailbox... I'm still doing great with the whole don't buy very much thing. I'm proud of myself. I also cranked out a bunch of chapters of addict boy's rewrite... I've finished through chapter 18 in just over a week- granted I'm starting to be able to cut scenes from the first version and tweak to make them fit in this but eh. My goal is to have it finished by next week to start on the revisions/edits. I also got another new idea that is really freaking awesome... although I have no idea what to do with it other than the tidbits floating around in my head. But, it's on hold anyhow.

So what did everyone else get this week?

20 comments:

  1. Awww your do is sooo cute!!! The Body Finder just came out didnt it, i havent got it yet, but your so lucky you picked it up. The Unwritten Rule also sounds amazing!!! Happy Reading!!!

    Here from Saturday Network!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your books, they all look good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read The Body Finder. I have Shrinking Violet, but I haven't read it yet. Looks like you've got some good books to read. I hope you enjoy them! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee, I always love how you include your dog in your IMM post. Excellent book loot! I just recently came across 'The Gardener' and it sounds really cool. I hope you enjoy it and the rest of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hopped over from Sat. Network. You have some great titles in your mailbox. I just finished The Body Finder and really really loved it.

    Hope you will stopped by my blog and red my interview with Sharon Draper.

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww... I'm dying to read Forbidden Sea and The Body Finder! I hope you LOVE both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heh, we have a double! :) Great books you received this week! I hope you enjoy them all. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent buys this week. I should buy those too. Can't wait to see what you think! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Forbidden Sea looks interesting!! Love the pics as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't have any of these books though I want to read every one of them...how sad is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome books this week! I loved The Unwritten Rule!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My book was photographed with Toby! :) Hope you enjoy Forbidden Sea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great books this week! The Body Finder and The Unwritten Rule both look fantastic. I hope you enjoy reading all your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You got some really great looking books this week! I got The Body Finder too. Can't wait to start it.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait to read Split, Crossing the Tracks, The Gardener, and Forbidden Sea! Awesome books you got this week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome loot! i want 2 read them all! Hope u enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hiya babez, amazing books this week and awww look at Toby sleeping, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohhh The Gardner looks superb. I bought The Body Finder as well and am looking forward to reading it. I might try out The Unwritten Rule. Enjoy all your books and happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh, great books this week.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete