Friday, November 26, 2010

In My Mailbox

So... it was another week where I got books so it was another awesome week. That basically is my standard. I did get some great ones though that I'm super excited for!


For Review:
Nightspell by Leah Cypess

Borrowed:
Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard
Small Town Sinners by Kristen Walker

Bought/Trade:
Amelia O'Donohue is so Not a Virgin by Helen FitzGerald
I Will Save You by Matt De La Pena
Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John
Secret Society by Tom Dolby
The Trust by Tom Dolby
Invisible Things by Jenny Davidson

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

9 comments:

  1. Wahaha! Your pup is adorable.

    Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!!
    You have many books that I wonna to read...

    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got so many awesome books! I can't wait to read Five Flavors of Dumb. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw your dog is so cute! Great books! I can't wait till Nightspell comes out!

    Happy readingg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought 5 Flavors of Dumb at Borders the other day! Looking forward to start reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Tom Dolby! You've got some great reads there. I hope you enjoy them! (=

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Nice stack of books. You've def had a great week! I must check into Tom Dolby. Thanks for sharing! :)
    I'm a new follower and will be back for updates!

    Have a great week and enjoy all of your new goodies.
    Amy

    Come by Attack of the Book and check out our IMM:

    http://attackofthebook.com/2010/11/27/imm-6/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome books this week (as with every week) Kari! I really hope you enjoy them! Toby looks too cute there. (Finally tuckered out, eh?) :) Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete