Sunday, April 25, 2010

Contest Related Stuffs

Just a heads up to all my awesome readers.... I'll be posting several contests in the next few weeks: two this week and two the following as of right now. Be sure to check back for them so you don't miss out!

If you haven't yet, also make sure to enter to win a copy of ARSON by Estevan Vega both here on my blog as well as at Lost For Words, ending May 4. If you don't want to wait, the book is available now with both Amazon and B&N and absolutely worth the money! Even better- both sites have it on sale right now so I suggest you get it while you can!

Finally, Flippin Pages for All Ages and Wastepaper Prose are throwing a big joint contest right now as well with 21 winners for various swag and book prizes so check it out here.

That would be it for my contest related stuff.... also just to say, all my readers rock. I <3 you.

1 comment: