Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

This week's pick is the third installment in Lili St. Crow's Strange Angels series, Jealousy.

Summary:
It’s a good thing Dru Anderson is fast. Because the sucker chasing her isn’t slowing down—and he won’t rest until he has tasted her blood and silenced her heart . . .

Dru’s best friend, Graves, and her strange and handsome savior, Christophe, are ready to help her take on the ultimate evil. But will their battle for Dru’s heart get in the way of her survival?

My thoughts: I have enjoyed the first two books in this set, from Dru's mostly kickbutt attitude even though she has her moments of fear and weakness to Graves and his wit and sweetness. Even better, this summary doesn't give away anything about the first two books while still giving following readers a general idea of what is to come. Jealous is set to hit shelves July 29 from Razorbill

6 comments:

  1. I have not read this series yet, but they they sound interesting. And that cover grabs my attention. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read book two yet but book three sounds really good. The guy on the cover reminds me a little bit of the guy who plays Jacob Black in the Twilight movies.

    Here is my WoW pick

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, awesome cover! I want to read this series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only read book 1 so far :) Hope to read book 2 soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read them, but they sound like great books! I'll add them on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't read the first one, but this looks like a good series. Great pick!!

    ReplyDelete