- The Knife That Killed Me by Anthony McGowan
- The Beautiful Between by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
- She Thief by Daniel Finn
- Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti
- Crash Into Me by Albert Borris
- House Rules by Jodi Picoult
- The Reckoning: Kelley Armstrong
- After The Kiss: Terra Elan McVoy
- The Lighter Side of Life and Death: CK Kelly Martin
- The Owl Keeper: Christine Brodien-Jones
- Bullet Point: Peter Abrahams
- Jekel Loves Hyde: Beth Fantaskey
- Addicted To Her: Janet Nichols Lynch
- Thief Eyes: Janni Lee Simner
- Little Wanting Song: Cath Crowley
- The Body Finder: Kimberly Derting
- Caleb + Kate: Cindy Martinusen-Coloma
I've also officially joined a crit group online as well as found another crit partner- I've got my little addict boy in a place to start taking feedback and seeing what else I need to do on him. I'm both excited and scared for this but it's certainly worth it.
Otherwise, my April was taken up still running the ARSON blog tour for Estevan. It's been going really well we both think and to those of you who either helped or followed along, thank you immensely. The book officially comes out Tuesday, May 4 though it is available now from Amazon, B&N and the pub. Head to your local bookstores to tell them to order it!
That's pretty much it for my wrap up- I hope everyone else had a great month!