Thursday, October 6, 2011

Character Tweets: Frost by Wendy Delsol

Kat Leblanc here. You know, human Stork, deliverer of souls. My friend Kari at A Good Addiction asked me if I liked to tweet. Of course. It’s bird themed, for starters. Penny and I are kind of addicted to trading @ messages. In fact, it’s how she reminded me of my (purported) agreement to dress up as an elf for one of her do-good activities.

katinthehat Kat Leblanc
@penny4yrthoughts R we hanging out after school?

Penny4yrthoughts Penny Pedursson
@katinthehat Yep. & good news. I found U an elf costume.

katinthehat Kat Leblanc
@penny4yrthoughts Elf costume???

Penny4yrthoughts Penny Pedursson
@katinthehat 4 the holiday canned-food drive. Remember? Jack agreed 2 B santa if U’d be his elf.

katinthehat Kat Leblanc
@penny4yrthoughts Kind of coming back 2 me now. Didn’t I say maybe???

Penny4yrthoughts Penny Pedursson
@katinthehat I distinctly remember a yes.

katinthehat Kat Leblanc
@penny4yrthoughts Grrrr.

Penny4yrthoughts Penny Pedursson
@katinthehat Do U want to hear about the costume?

katinthehat Kat Leblanc
@penny4yrthoughts I’m afraid.

Penny4yrthoughts Penny Pedursson
@katinthehat Why? It’s adorable: striped tights, fur vest, elf cap.

katinthehat Kat Leblanc
@penny4yrthoughts Kittens R adorable. Puppies R adorable. Elf caps, like clowns, R scary.

Penny4yrthoughts Penny Pedursson
@katinthehat Now don’t be grinchy.

katinthehat Kat Leblanc
@penny4yrthoughts Whatever. I reserve the right to accessorize.

Penny4yrthoughts Penny Pedursson
@katinthehat Fine. I reserve the right to take pix 4 the school paper.

katinthehat Kat Leblanc
@penny4yrthoughts Grrrr.

Penny4yrthoughts Penny Pedursson
@katinthehat AND the year book.

katinthehat Kat Leblanc
@penny4yrthoughts Revenge is a dish best served cold. Weatherman says a deep freeze is on its way.


Thank you, Kat, for sharing a bit of your twitter stream, and congrats, Wendy, on the sequel release!

No comments:

Post a Comment