Saturday, October 22, 2011

In My Mailbox

I didn't do one of these last week, mostly because I was lazy, so this is two week's worth of stuff.


 For Review:
Balthazar by Claudia Gray (Already read: SO Good!)
Glimmer by Phoebe Kitanidis
Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
The Ivy by Lauren Kunz and Rina Onur
My Own Worst Frenemy by Kimberly Reid
Rival by Sara Bennett-Wealer (Read awhile ago- awesome)
Vampire Crush by A.M. Robinson
(Huge thanks to Harper Collins, Phoebe Kitanidis, Big Honcho Media, and Kensington Teen)


Bought:
The Death Cure by James Dashner
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake (I LOVE This book!)
Eve by Anna Carey (Such a brilliant novel)
Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion


Bought:
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (Had a friend get me a signed copy in San Fran)
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (Finally bought one for my shelf, ha)
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan


IMM is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

10 comments:

  1. Bahahaha. Dog torture!! He seems to like it though! In the last pic he's like "Ok are you done now???".

    Great haul! I got The Lost Hero book 1 & 2 as well and I'm really excited to get to them.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Beautiful Chaos! *wants* Great books as usual! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BALTHAZAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Own Worst Frenemy is a book that I've been wanting to read, but I didn't expect to start seeing it on blogs. I'll look out for your review; I've been hoping it'll be like a book version of Veronica Mars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! Great haul this week!

    I loved Vampire Crush! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh very nice!! Congrats on the signed books!

    My IMM goes up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooo Warm Bodies, it was really fab. Excellent books this week. Can't wait to read and see what you think of Glimmer. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great IMM this week!! looking forward to all the upcoming reviews

    IMM: http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for Beautiful Chaos and The Death Cure! Enjoy all of your great books. :)

    Here is my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great IMM. How lucky are you to get Balthazar!! Love the cover of that.

    LOL I love the last picture! Classic!

    ReplyDelete