Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Meet the Characters: Bull and Victor from Cracked by KM Walton

Today, I bring you guys the chance to meet the two main characters from KM Walton's 2012 debut Cracked: Bull and Victor. So check it out, get a first look at these guys, then make sure you add the book to your list!


What three words would your mother use to describe you? 

Bull: I’m thinking I have to be all clean and stuff, so let’s just say the three words would make old ladies pass out. For real. 

Victor:  Lazy, ungrateful, weak. My mother wouldn’t fit into the sweet and loving category.


What god/goddess would be your nemesis? 

Bull: God/goddess? Nemesis? Seriously? All I know is the world can suck it. Including gods and goddesses. 

Victor: Plutus – the god of wealth. Money is the only thing my parents care about.


How old were you when you had your first kiss? 

Bull: I’m not telling you.

Victor: That’s a really private question and something I want to hold close to me for a while.


Boxers or briefs?

Bull: Briefs. I need my junk protected.

Victor: Boxers, but I’m embarrassed talking about this.


What kind of dinosaur would you describe yourself as? 

Bull: The T-Rex, because it’s an ass-kicker and it eats the weak ones. I can relate.

Victor: What’s the easiest one to eat? That would be me. 


2 comments:

  1. Very contrasting characters. It's amazing how so few words can give such great insights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing "my boys" with your blog readers, Kari!!

    ReplyDelete