Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Contest: Prized ARC and Signed copy of Nightspell

Today, I've got an awesome contest for you guys, that came about in a kind of random way. I was talking on twitter recently about reading Prized by Caragh M. O'Brien, the next installment in the Birthmarked series (which, by the way, is seriously awesome). Who should reply, but Leah Cypess, author of Mistwood and Nightspell... and from this conversation came this contest. Yep. I'm giving my ARC of Prized, and she's giving a signed copy of Nightspell.


So with this guys, you get two great books, a hot prince, and you get to find out, finally, what Gaia is going to do after that  wowing ending of Birthmarked!

To enter, just fill out THIS form.

Contest is US/Canada only, and ends October 31.

There will be one winner for each book.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh! I really want Nightspell. Thanks so much for the giveaway!
    Oh, and the form isn't working properly. It just has two "sample questions" when I click on it...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for such a super sweet giveaway!!! I've really been eager to read this :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. the form is completely untitled - fyi. I just put my name and email..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to be included! tWarner419@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for both of these!

    ReplyDelete