Saturday, October 1, 2011

In My Mailbox

I had an unexpectedly awesome week in books, so let's get right to it!


For Review:
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
Katana by Cole Gibsen
The Catastrophic History of You & Me by Jess Rothenberg
Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey
Everybody Sees the Ants by A.S. King
Water Balloon by Audrey Vernick
You Don't Know About Me by Brian Meehl
It's How You Play the Game by Jimmy Gleacher
Silly Little Rich Girl by Jimmy Gleacher
(Huge thanks to Jessica Spotswood + Penguin, Cole Gibsen + Flux, Jess Rothenberg + Penguin, Janet Lee Carey + Penguin, Little Brown, Amazon Vine, and Jimmy Gleacher)

Gifted: 
The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton (This book is fantastic!)

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow that is a great load! Dragonswood sounds awesome!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice!! The Faerie Ring does look like a good read!

    My IMM goes up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow...Dragonswood and Born Wicked. I am drooling over both of those!! Great IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great load of books! I cant wait to read the catastrophic history of you and me!

    My IMM: http://thebookcovers.blogspot.com/2011/10/imm-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great IMM! I soooo want Everybody Sees The Ants! Katana looks good too so I'll have to check that one out.

    Good to see Toby grinning! Must be all those books ;)

    Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read Everybody Sees the Ants.

    Your doggie is so cute! Though he looks a bit annoyed by all those books. :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set! I'm especially interested in Katana and Faerie Ring.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! Your dog is so cute! Must be a lover of books too;)

    Gotta get my hands on The Faerie Ring!

    Happy reading:)

    jenn | my IMM
    Be sure to enter my Birthday Bash Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Born Wicked and Dragonswood??!?! So lucky! I can't wait to read both of those books!

    -Sky
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man. what an awesome haul of books. Old follower. I did a vlog this week. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got The Faerie Ring too this week for review :D Seems like you had a good week, hope you enjoy them all ;)

    New Follower!

    Check out my IMM, http://bookmigik.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome IMM this week. I'm so jealous that you have Faerie Ring, everybody Sees the Ants and Katana. Those are the books I want to read most.
    Hope you enjoy them. Happy reading. :)

    Mars - my IMM
    Also, be sure to check out my first giveaway.

    ReplyDelete