Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: 2012s You Want

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

This week, I'm doing things a little differently. Instead of spotlighting a book I can't wait for, I'm going to be featuring some 2012s that you guys need to be sure YOU are waiting for!

 

Tempest by Julie Cross:  More kinds of brilliant than I can even explain, with a fantastically well done main character who you'll fall hard for. Coming January 17 from St. Martin's Griffin.

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi: I loved this one like my dog loves Beggin' Strips. And has without a doubt one of the most make you melt lines EVER. And Perry is utterly delectable and lickable. And he's also mine.

Yeah, not the full cover. But I stole this from Suzanne's blog anyhow because it's pretty
A Want so Wicked by Suzanne Young: Awesome and amazing and mind blowing. This one lives up to it's title in so, so many perfect ways. I adored A Need so Beautiful, but this one has my heart.

Live Through This by Mindi Scott: I've read any early draft of this one, and fell in love. And since it can really only get even better from there... trust me, you want this one. Remember all that awesome emotion and stellar characterization in Freefall? Yeah. It's back.
 

Fracture by Megan Miranda: A perfect Kari book in so many ways. I intended to read only a chapter, I didn't put it down once. Also? This cover is so amazingly fitting. I love it.

Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard: Some of the most gorgeous writing ever. An amazing setting. Sweet romance. And beautiful artwork. Also, homebody Kari wants to backpack through Central America now.


A Touch Morbid by Leah Clifford: I stayed up till 3 am to read this one straight through, and then I couldn't sleep because I couldn't get this book out of my mind. Talk about amazing story and characters.

Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton: A stellar follow up, kicking everything up several levels. More Will (though never enough, for some reason...), not to mention quite a bit of Cadan. And an ending that is sure to leave you stunned.


So there you have it. Some of the 2012s that already have me amped up and crazy excited... and several of these are already on pre-order. Are these on your list? If not, click the links to add them to your Goodreads shelves, because trust me, you do not want to miss a single one.

26 comments:

  1. *drools all over your blog*

    I can haz?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices. I have a few of them for review. It looks like we have some similar tastes in books.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have so many great picks. I think the only one I already had was Tempest, so I'm definitely adding more to my TBR.

    If you like, stop by and check out my WoW.

    Kim @ Book Munchies

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, you've read these? WHUT? I want so bad right now D: LOL, these are awesome choices! I can't wait for all of these either! My wallet is going to cry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks, all of them sound so good. I am especially looking forward to Tempest and Under the Never Sky.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely waiting for most of those, especially The Never Sky.

    Love of Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. A need so wicked, a touch morbid, and a few others sound awesome. I enjoyed A need so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some very interesting books listed. Some of these I've heard of and some I haven't. The majority of them I definitely want. But I still need to read A Need So Beautiful. Is my TBR pile ever going to become a more managable size? *doubts it*

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many great looking books listed! I really want to read Tempest, Under the Never Sky and Fracture! I haven't read a Need So Beautiful, but it's been on my list for forever and a day! I need to read it! :)

    My WOW Pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am looking forward to reading all of the books you've listed. Fracture just sounds awesome and I'm excited for A Touch Morbid because I loved A Touch Mortal! Great picks, Kari!

    Check out our WoW picks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes to all. I am drooling over each and everyone. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Greta picks this week! I have a few of them on my list.

    My WoW, www.obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all great choices! I really need to read A Need So Beautiful. I've had it for ages!

    My WoW

    My Awesome Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  14. Waiting for all of the above :-)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG YOU COULDN'T HAVE STOPPED AT ONE? You had to list out so many! God I want THEM ALL BADLY!!!



    Feel free to check out my WOW
    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are some really great picks. Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  17. All great picks. I want Wonderlove and Fracture as well. Hoping I get them. Old follower. Also hoping that Temptest will be an excellent read. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love and check out my WOW pick.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I picked FRACTURE today, too! http://hilarywgraham.wordpress.com/2011/10/12/waiting-on-wednesday-fracture-by-megan-miranda/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! That's a lot! Saw a few of these earlier at other WoWs! They all seem pretty interesting!! Not sure what to choose from those!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes! I love that you put several choices in. A little somethin' for everyone.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh yes, so many good ones! I have Tempest as an e-galley, and I can't wait to get into it! But Under the Never Sky & A Want so Wicked are both must reads for 2012! It looks like it's going to be a good year for YA books :)

    My WoW at Esther's Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  22. Actually you can get Wanderlove and Tempest on NetGalley as far as I know. :)
    But all of these books sound so great and I'm excited for most of these, too.

    Great picks,
    Carina @ Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ummm... WAAAANT! That's all I can say. These all sound full of epic awesomeness!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. All these are on my wishlist. 2012 has some great titles being released. Great picks.

    ReplyDelete