Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

Currently, I'm reading James Dashner's The Maze Runner and it is absolutely amazing so far.

""Banished? What does that mean?" Thomas asked, though he knew it couldn't be good if Chuck though it was worse than being dead. And then Thomas saw perhaps the most disturbing thing he'd seen since he'd arrived at the Glade. Chuck didn't answer; he only smiled. Smiled, despite it all, despite the sinister sound of what he'd just announced." -- page 89

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read this book!

    Great sentence choices as a teaser too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I have this one on my TBR list.

    Here is my teaser: http://twe.ly/1vc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one on my TBR list. Going to read it on kindle.

    Here is mine

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesday-lessons-from-dead-girl.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really should pick up a copy of this book... great teaser!

    ReplyDelete