Thursday, June 10, 2010

Awesome Release Day Contest 2: Suzanne Young

Confession Time: Back in Nov/Dec when The Naughty List ARCs first went out, it didn't appeal to me. I think it was the bright pink cover. You guys have seen my blog. I prefer darker colors. Not to mention, I was more narrow in the books I thought I liked to read back then. Chick lit wasn't it.

But then I started seeing more about these books. And my reading selections started widening. And then I did an author chat on my forum and thought holy crap this woman is amazing. Finally, I got my hands on her books and they are so worth it!

So to celebrate the release of the second installment, So Many Boys, I bring you my second contest for the day!
I've got signed copies of both The Naughty List and So Many Boys for one lucky winner!

The Naughty List Summary: As if being a purrfect cheerleader isn’t enough responsibility! Tessa Crimson’s the sweet and spunky leader of the SOS (Society of Smitten Kittens), a cheer squad–turned–spy society dedicated to bringing dastardly boyfriends to justice, one cheater at a time. Boyfriend-busting wouldn’t be so bad . . . except that so far, every suspect on the Naughty List has been proven 100% guilty! Then Tessa’s own boyfriend shows up on the List, she turns her sleuthing skills on him. Is Aiden just as naughty as all the rest, or will Tessa’s sneaky ways end in catastrophe?

The Naughty List. Is your boyfriend on it?


To enter, fill out this form and be prepared to answer: What is your favorite clean nonswearing way of swearing?

The person who's nonswearing word I like the best will get some Naughty List swag! The actual book winners will be chosen with random.org.

But there's more. Follow Suzanne on Twitter and get her to 1300 followers by the time this contest closes and I'll throw in another set of books out of my pocket.

This contest is US only and will end Sunday, June 20 at 6 pm CST.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the contest, this book looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great contest, Kari! And happy release day to Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Bits and bobs." It's British-speak for 'odds and ends' but I like how it sounds kinda naughty while maintaining a semblance of innocence.

    Thanks for the contest. Congrats, Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - I'm confessing to the same thing - I haven;t checked these books out yet b/c they don;t look like my thing. But, I'm thinking you;ve persuaded me to give it a go :)

    Down in Australia, we all say bugger a lot. Which I thought was a clean word - but some of my US friends seem to think it's rather crude (!)

    And, as a teen, my mates and I would often say: By George! as a swear word substitue. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The books looks fun - thanks for the chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the contest and I love the nonswear swear entry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, I want! :)

    ReplyDelete