Saturday, June 5, 2010

In My Mailbox

Welcome to June everyone! Since I haven't done it yet, I'm combining this IMM with my May wrap up post. This week was slower for books which works for me and the ones I got are all very awesome, especially since I wasn't as reading productive, having focused more on my WIP revisions.

For Review:
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler
Summer In Paris by Michele Ashman
The Jaguar Stones: Middleworld by J&P Voelkel


From Kiersten White as part of my auction prize pack- A very awesome Paranormalcy T-shirt! I tried to get Toby to actually wear the shirt but his legs are entire too short. Not to mention, the neck part slid right down his body, getting stuck over his hips. We had a little fight with that and I settled for these pictures. But, the shirt is awesome! Thanks Kiersten!!


Now on to my May Wrap Up and books read:

  1. The Journey Home by Michael Baron
  2. The Tension of Opposites by Kristina McBride
  3. Crossing by Andrew Fukuda
  4. The Secret To Lying by Todd Mitchell
  5. Compromised by Heidi Ayarbe
  6. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
  7. A Field Guide for Heartbreakers by Kristen Tracy
  8. Change of Heart by Shari Maurer
  9. Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
  10. The Emerald Talisman by Brenda Pandos
  11. Forget You by Jennifer Echols
  12. The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
  13. So Many Boys by Suzanne Young
  14. The Girl Next Door by Selene Castrovilla
  15. Knight Angels by Abra Ebner
  16. Right Behind You by Gail Giles
  17. Paranormalcy: Kiersten White
Overall, May was a good month for me. I started the early chapters of a new WIP and am working rapidly on revisions of my addict boy before I send it off for a full manuscript editorial critique. While I wait for that to come back, I'll jump even more into the new kid. I'm very excited about both of them! I hope everyone had a good May too!

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

18 comments:

  1. Hunger sounds SO good! I love the t-shirt, too. And your dog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about Hunger and Forbidden - can't wait to hear how you like them! And I love that Paranormalcy shirt ... cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read Hunger. I love the t-shirt! Cute dog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dog is the cutest thing! I know I've said that before but it is! Hunger looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read Hunger!!
    I received Summer in Paris as well. The funny thing is I've actually been to Paris Idaho (I have distant relatives buried there) so I'm intrigued to see the comparisons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol. Love the shirts :) He's adorable. He's gotta be a book lover, he looks so happy :)

    Great stuff this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here via the Saturday Network - just have to add to the chorus of adorable dog! I love him with the big ol' grin in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see what you think of Hunger and Forbidden. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The t-shirt is cute! Too bad it didn't fit Toby :)

    Hunger is on my TBR list. It sounds like it will be a fantastic story.

    Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you did have an a-may-zing May! I hope June is just as great for you!!!

    HAPPY readings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe you read 17 books in May! lol... Great books this week! I hope you enjoy them, and I look forward to your reviews. :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Books here. Happy dog :) Hunger cover looks awesome!

    Happy reading.

    17 books Whoa!! Well done

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Go you, it's your book week!!

    Toby looks awesome in the wicked cool shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg SO JEALOUS!!

    you have to review these books when you're done!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the last pic with his tongue hanging out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your dog is so stinkin' cute! I just want to squeeze him!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Although I'm looking forward to Hunger, I'm extremely jealous about Forbidden. Can't wait for the review!

    ReplyDelete