Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Winners!

I've consulted with my friends for the Linger winner and gotten friendly again with random.org for my Leaves and Amy & Roger contests and have winners!

Michael Baron's Leaves
Karen

Amy & Roger's Epic Detour + $10 Starbucks Gift Card
Dakota

Linger ARC:
Madeleine with the very awesome entry of "Autumn's Beautiful Curse"


Thank you to everyone who entered these contests! The Linger one was especially hard- I had some awesome entries and we even had a tie we had to break before we got the winner.

Stay tuned for another contest coming this week, and more coming up in coming weeks! There's also still two going on right now.

All 3 of you will be emailed- you have 48 hours from when the email is sent to reply or I will do new winners.

6 comments:

  1. cool. congratulations, winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *SOBS*

    Just kidding! I guess I'll have to wait for Linger v.v But that song title is very awesome. :)

    Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete