Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

This week's pick is A Good Boy Is Hard to Find by Suzanne Young, set to hit shelves November 25 from Razorbill.

I won't do a summary since I don't want to spoil anything from the first two, but this is the perfect fit this week since book 2 in this series, So Many Boys, comes out tomorrow! And since I've had the privilege of reading it already, it's time I moved on to yearning for book 3! Suffice it to say, Young has left us with a lot to think about after book 2 and some characters who have a few things to set right. Will they do it in book 3? We'll find out! (In November).

I loved the first two books, from the great story line to the strong characters. The writing brings a strong voice and there are plenty of little quirks to appreciate. Things can really only get better from here I think. Not to mention, I love how the first book was bright pink, the second blue, and this one a nice purple. They fit together nicely on the shelf and the looking through the window thing fits the overall premise fantastically too. Thus, tomorrow you should buy So Many Boys and join in me waiting for A Good Boy Is Hard To Find.

4 comments:

  1. i haven't read the first two books, but i really want to. the naughty list series sounds wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read the first two either, but seems like I might need to check them out before the third on is released. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read the first two, but this one does sound pretty awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve heard so many great things about this series. I need to get my hands on a copy.

    ReplyDelete