Thursday, March 17, 2011

Author Interview: Lindsey Leavitt

Taking over my blog this week is Lindsey Leavitt, author of Sean Griswold's Head, a great contemp with a little bit of emotional intensity, a little bit of romance, and a completely swoonworthy boy. So without further ado, I bring you Lindsey, and maybe some questions about Sean.


If Sean Griswold's Head was made into a movie, what would it's tagline be?

I LOVE the tagline they already have on the cover, so I’ll go with that.

What if the love of your life was literally right in front of you?

If there was one person who's head you could stare at for a year, who would it be?

My husband’s for romantic purposes (I don’t know what those purposes would be, but I’m not going to say Brad Pitt of something because that’s just a little creepy).

If you could pair Payton and Sean with any character from any book, who would your pick for each be?

Okay, this would be in a NON romantic way, because, you know, Payton + Sean= <3 4 ever.

Payton . Mmmm, Matilda from the mind of Mr. Dahl? She can be her little sister. Both of those girls need a sister.

And Sean…. Eli from Sarah Dessen’s ALONG FOR THE RIDE. Because they can be bike buddies.

What is the most private thing you're willing to share here?

Yikes. My shoe size. 8.

Wow, that felt good to get out.

What kind of plant would you describe yourself as?

A dandelion. Like to go where the winds of chance takes me.


Thank you, Lindsey, for those fantastic answers, and congrats on the release of Sean Griswold's Head!

Make sure you guys all check out this great book, out now!

3 comments:

  1. Great interview, Kari. I'll have to add this one to my list too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the interview - I like her flower answer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun interview -- I'm definitely adding it to my TBR list! (She says, wishing her shoe size was as small as an eight...) =)

    ReplyDelete