Friday, March 18, 2011

Mini Challenge: Island Guests

Okay... so I really couldn't resist doing this mini challenge... not even because of the prize (though it is nice), but because of what it is. You can check out the full post here on A Casual Reader, but basically, if your backyward was a little island, what 5 guests would you invite? All guests have to be from books read in 2010/2011...

So, I'm thinking... Hammock and palm trees. Sand and water. Who ELSE would I want there with me but five hot boys?!?! And with that hotness in mind, here are the five hotties, I mean guests, I would choose:

Adrian from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead: Apart from being my all time favorite YA boy, he would most definitely bring humor and fun with him. Plus, I think I'd love to see how my own bantering skills would hold up against sardonic Adrian.

Harlin from A Need so Beautiful by Suzanne Young: Hello hotness. Harlin has a motorcycle. Um. Do I really need another reason? And he'd look really good shirtless. And even if he hit up my island's margarita bar, he would be the guy that makes sure no one goes swimming incapacitated. Because he's nice like that.

Seth from Freefall by Mindi Scott: Okay this one, believe it or  not, is less based on the hotness factor and more... he would be fantastic to talk to. So real and down to earth. Plus, I'd totally pick his brain about mastering my own boy POV in writing.

Kaleb from Hourglass by Myra McEntire: He'd be the first one to lose his pa--shirt. And he's a swimmer. With a swimmer's body. He is really just eye candy.

Will from Firelight by Sophie Jordan: Apart from being hot and nice to look at, just in case any dragons or other unexpected supernatural beasties showed up, Will would have us covered.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha!!! This had me cracking up!! I think I'd like to visit your island too! What more could you want than 5 hot boys!
    Thanks for playing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this by any chance Temptation Island????

    ReplyDelete