Saturday, March 5, 2011

In My Mailbox

Another one of my preorders came in this week- for A Touch Mortal, which is one of my favorite books of 2011 and, well, ever. I adore this book something fierce. There was major happy dancing when it finally got here. Not to mention, I am in love with all the books I got this week... so without further gushing and ado, I bring you this week's goodies!


 For Review:
Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey (Already read- its awesome!)
Hourglass by Myra McEntire (Already read- brilliant!)
Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade
Shadow Walkers by Brent Hartinger
Angry Young Man by Chris Lynch
Priscilla the Great by Sybil Nelson



Won:
Haven by Kristi Cook (Signed!)

Bought:
A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford (omfg I love this book)
Trigger by Susan Vaught
Can't Get There From Here by Todd Strasser
Almost Home by Jessica Blank
This is What I Want To Tell You by Heather Duffy Stone

So there you have it. That was my week in books. I'm crazy excited about them all for sure! Be sure to let me know what you got this week!

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

17 comments:

  1. Shattered Souls AND Hourglass?! I'm so jealous, though I'm happy to know they are both great! Anyhow, hope you enjoy the rest of your books as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shattered Souls sounds sooooo good. So glad it was a good book!!! Hope all the rest are just as good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read Hourglass - awesome! I am really excited about Shattered Souls! Just received Shadow Walkers for the tour, and I'm reading it right now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hourglass and Shattered Souls both sound amazing. Glad you liked them, I'll keep and eye out for the reviews. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I am SO CURIOUS about Hourglass! It looks amazing! Great books this week, and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mailbox! Congrats on the SIGNED book! Those are always good ones to treasure!

    My IMM goes up tomorrow, be sure to stop by!
    Old Follower

    Jessica
    a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHATTERED SOULS. HOURGLASS. QUEEN OF THE DEAD.

    I am quite jealous right now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books you got this week. They all look really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh so many good books this week!! im looking forward to your review on hourglass, i love that cover for shattered souls!

    here's what I got

    http://paranormallyromanced.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-6.html

    http://paranormallyromanced.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great bunch of books =)
    I'm always impressed week after week at how your dog stays still lol I couldn't do that with my cats!

    Feel free to check my IMM *winks*
    Tynga

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOURGLASS is one I think I'm going to try for the Debut Author Challenge this year - can't wait to hear what you think! Love the pictures on your dog, by the way. I doubt mine would consent to that! =)

    My IMM: http://maggiesbookshelf.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailboxread-this-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you got a bunch of really great novels this week. I'm so jealous of Shattered Souls and Hourglass but I am glad to hear that both of them are amazing! I hope you enjoy all your books.

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shattered Souls and Hourglass sound so good! I can't wait to read them! Great books this week!

    Mrs. Boswell's IMM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab books! I can't wait to read Queen of the Dead.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great mailbox! I can't wait to read A Touch Mortal!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how Toby just allows you to bury him in books every single week. I always look forward to seeing what books he's hiding under and this week is a doozy. You got some incredible books this week! I'm especially excited for Shattered Souls and Hourglass.

    Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete