Saturday, March 19, 2011

In My Mailbox

I really have nothing exciting to say for the intro, but as always, I feel the need to put something. So insert fun intro here, and onto the books we go!


For Review:
Family by Micol Ostow
Die for Me by Amy Plim
Forgotten by Cat Patrick
Nickel Plated by Aric Davis
Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik
Crossing Lines by Paul Volponi
My Life, The Theater, and Other Tragedies by Allen Zadoff
Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly
Back When You Were Easier to Love by Emily Wing Smith
(Huge thanks to Egmont, Amy Plum + HarperTeen, Little Brown, Aric Davis, Claire LaZebnik + HarperTeen, Random House, Candlewick Press, and Emily Wing Smith)


Gifted:
Miles from Ordinary by Cynthia Lynch Williams (Thanks Melina!)
Father of Lies by Ann Turner (Thanks Sandy!)
Naomi and Ely by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan (German translation of Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, signed by Rachel Cohn)

Bought:
The Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker (Signed from their launch!)

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

17 comments:

  1. Great mailbox. You go so many interesting books that I don't know how you can choose where to begin. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to your review of Angel Burn- I read it when it was released as 'Angel' in the UK and thought it had some really unique concepts. L.A. Weatherly also came and gave a talk at my school and she was absolutely lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pile of books there! I'm really looking forward to reading Die For Me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh the Die for Me and Angel Burn ARCs! I just finished both recently and they were pretty good!

    My IMM goes up tomorrow, be sure to stop by!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toby never fails to look adorable. He looks so cute in the first picture, snuggling with a book. Just like his mama ;P

    Happy reading<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got The Liar Society and Family this week too :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just finished Forgotten and I loved it! It's beautiful and unique I think I'll be moving on to Die For Me within the next week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books you got this week. I got The Liar Socitey too, it looks so good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want The Liar Society! It looks so good. Also, I think you'll really enjoy Crossing Lines. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm looking forward to your reviews on these books! Especially Die For Me. That's going on my tbr list

    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got so many great books, I'm jealous. Can't wait to read what you thought of them, especially Die For Me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great books!! I can't wait to read Die for Me! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great week. So many awesome books.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great books this week. Love Angel Burn. Reading The Liar Society right now.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. The most cute reading dog I've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great books! Angel Burn has suck s pretty cover! Therer are a lot of book in here that have grabbed my attention! New follower :)

    IMM:
    http://lepetitbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've heard that Angel Burn is mind blowing! I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete