Saturday, March 26, 2011

In My Mailbox

I had a fantastic week in books! Not only did I get some awesome titles, but last year, I won an auction from Doing the Write Thing for Nashville from Kiersten White, and part of my prize was a character named after me. Originally, it was for book 3, but she ended up adding me into book 2. And okay, I have been waiting since then to find out what I am. So FINALLY. This week I did. AND. I am... Okay. I'm so not telling. You'll have to read and find out. But when you see a Kari in Supernaturally. Yep. It's named after me and it's a friggin' awesome feeling. So with that little story that still makes me do a happy dance told, I bring you, my mailbox!



For Review:
Supernaturally by Kiersten White (Already read-- FANTASTIC)
Stay by Deb Caletti
Intriniscal by Lani Woodland
Those Who Fight Monsters (Compilation), Edited by Justin Gustainis
Open Wounds by Joseph Lunievicz
Purple Daze by Sherry Shahan
(Huge thanks to Kiersten White, Simon & Schuster, Lani Woodland, Justin Gustainis, WestSide Books, and Running Press)

Borrowed:
 Wildefire by Karsten Knight (Already read-- Amazing)

Bought:
Clarity by Kim Harrington (Signed from her launch party. Already read- LOVE)

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

17 comments:

  1. Awesome IMM! I read Deb Calletti's Stay a couple of weeks ago and I really enjoyed it. You can find my IMM here:

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great to see you name in a book! I am eagerly awaiting Supernaturally and I'll be looking for you. You got some nice books this week. I have Clarity on my TBR stack too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books this week! Oh awesome to have your name in a book! Must give you the chills just reading it.Can't wait to see what you "are".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books!! Can't wait to read Supernaturally! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous! Not only do you have a copy of Supernaturally already, but you also have a character named after you???? ahhh!!! That is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading Stay right now and it's fantastic! :) I'm jealous of your copy of Wildefire! Great books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! You got Supernaturally! Jealous! Hope you enjoy all of your books. You can see what I got in my mailbox here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like everyone else I'm super excited about Supernaturally. I'm also totally excited about Stay. Deb Caletti is great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super jealous of your Supernaturally ARC!! Can't wait to read that one!

    My IMM goes up tomorrow! Be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the character's name - what fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's fantastic that you have a namesake in Supernaturally. I look forward to finding out who when I read the book. Great books this week! I just got Clarity from the library.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome week! You know, if I ever do get my butt down to Texas, don't be too surprised if I steal all your books *ninja skills*

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL!! Your dog looks like its like "wtf." ha ha. Hope you enjoy your books. And congrats on getting your name in a book. Awesome awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great books you got this week. Clarity is sooooo good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow. Having a character named after you is so cool. Just think, you'll forever be remembered through that medium.
    Great books this week; I can't wait to read your review for Stay.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So if you happen to awake one morning and realize a few of your ARCs/Books are missing, have no fear. They'll be well taken care of in Austin. LOL!

    That is so AWESOME you're in Supernaturally! I can't wait to find out who your character is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wildefire! And Supernaturally! I am dying to read them both! Lucky lucky :P Enjoy your books and stop by my IMM if you get a chance, fellow Texan :)

    ReplyDelete