Saturday, May 21, 2011

In My Mailbox

I hope you guys all had a great week! I'm heading off to the Chills & Thrills Teen Book tour today with Jennifer Archer, Tera Lynn Childs, Tracy Deebs and Lara Chapman... so excited! That haul will be in next week's post, but in the meantime, here's what I got this week! So excited!


For Review:
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
Everfound by Neal Shusterman
The Taste of Apple by James Laidler
Populazzi by Elise Allen
OyMG by Amy Dominy
My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody
(Huge thanks to Kody Keplinger + Little Brown, Farrar Straus & Giroux, Simon & Schuster, James Laidler, Harcourt, and Amy Dominy)

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

12 comments:

  1. So many books ^^
    I really want to read Shut out, All these thigs I've done, The taste of apple and Populazzi ^^
    I'm so envious :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHUT OUT!!!! WOOOO Also All These Things I've Done sounds fantastic. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks like you had a good week!

    My IMM goes up tomorrow! Be sure to stop by!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a great mailbox
    read populazzi already :) oh you have shut out --lucky

    ReplyDelete
  5. THe Chills and Thrills tour is SO MUCH FUN!!! I hope you have a great time. Great IM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great stuff this week! i really want to get to read shut out! i love the cover of that... i hope you enjoy reading all these books.

    here's mine: http://bookcomfort.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shut Out and Everfound look super interesting! Hope you're having a great week and enjoying your books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um... while you read Populazzi, can I cuddle with your dog?

    Thanks so much for reading the book! And for having such an adorable pup.

    xo,

    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are some great looking reads here. I've definitely got my eye on Everfound though!!

    Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books this week! Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome in my mailbox! I'm really looking forward to reading Shut Out. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete