Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Multicharacter Interview: Allison Van Diepen and The Vampire Stalker

As you all know, I seriously love anything character related, so when I had the chance to interview not one but three of Allison van Diepen's characters, I got a little crazy excited. So without further ado, and focusing on her newest release The Vampire Stalker, I introduce to you guys:

Alexander Banks, the notorious vampire stalker.

Amy Hawthorne, an avid reader.

Vigo Skaar, the vicious leader of the vampires. 


Describe your perfect date in 5 words. 

Alexander: No. Time. For. Such. Frivolities.

Amy: A date with Alexander Banks!

Vigo: The blood of innocent victims. (chilling grin) 


You're dropped in a room full of Death Eaters! What do you do? 

Alexander: Kill them. What else is there to do?

Amy: RUN.

Vigo: Join my friends for a meal. 


What is your theme song? 

Alexander: Two Steps Behind. Because I’m always just a few steps behind the vampires—until I kill them.

Amy: Undisclosed Desires. I shouldn’t reveal how I feel about Alexander.

Vigo: Indestructible. That’s what I am. 


What kind of shoe would you describe yourself as? 

Alexander: My trusty leather soft-soled boots, perfect for stalking vampires without making a sound.

Amy: I’d love to say a beautiful ballerina flat, but probably a plain old sneaker.

Vigo: A steel-toed boot.


Thank you, Allison, for sharing your characters, and thank you Alexander, Amy and Vigo for being here today.

Now make sure all of you guys check out The Vampire Stalker, and get to know these characters even more!


3 comments:

  1. I just finished this moments ago and LOVED it! I love Alexander <3 Some of theses made me laugh. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the premise of this book! Love the multicharacter interview.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, great interview! I can't wait to read this book. : )

    ReplyDelete