Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Need A Button!

I admit it- I am absolutely, positively, 100% photoshop inept. It just doesn't work for me. But, I need a button. So does anyone wanna be super super nice and help a blogger out? *puppy eyes* That would be super nice because I know there's so many of you out there who can throw one out quick.

I also apologize for how my blog keeps slowly getting random changes. Seriously, it's doing it on its own. I log in and BAM- somethign else is changed. I don't like it. But I am also HTML/C++ inept, so I don't know how to fix it. Sigh. But, right now, all I wants it a button so... help? Pweeze?

8 comments:

  1. I'm bloody inept at photoshop, myself, but perhaps give picnik a go? It's free and really easy to use if you want a very simple button. If you want a manipulated image, I've got nothing haha If you need help with the html and whatnot though, I'd be more than happy to oblige :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I wish I could help you out. Unfortunately I am as inept as you are (propably worse) at photoshop. But I hope you find someone to help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can give it a go if you want ! I design all my buttons (blog, features, etc.) myself, and just designed a button for International Book Tours actually ! You can send me email if you're interested at thebookonthehill@hotmail.fr

    I would be happy to help ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made a button for mz blog once, but still didn't figure out how to give it a HTML. I suck at these things.

    YAY for Charlotte offering help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can make one (though I'm pretty sure I can't make it super fancy like Parajunkee can..) if you'd like :) I know a bit of HTML!

    Email me if you're interested: delightfulreviews[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see some other people have said they can help you, but I can to if you want. I designed the header and buttons for my blog, so I have a little experience : ) You can email here if you want: adriennelizabth08 AT aim DOT com!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck -- i've not figured it out...just made one up of my own...and its all wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you get someone to help you out!

    I'm okay at photoshop, but I have no idea how to add the html. Hence, I could photoshop a button but it wouldn't link anywhere.

    I feel all backwards without a button though--everyone seems to have one, haha!

    ReplyDelete