Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

I'm about to start in on Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves and am even teasing myself this morning.

"I slipped the spare key into the pocket of my dress as I traveled down a short hallway, my French heels clicking musically against the blond wood floor. I put my ear to each of the three doors in the hall, until a slow, deep breathing sighed into my head behind door number three." -- pg 5

I definitely want to start in on this book now- the writing and imagery alone in those sentences is great!

12 comments:

  1. That is so descriptive! I really love it...great teaser! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember "French heels" from my youth. Have they come back? Nice teaser - very mysterious! Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the second teaser I've read for this book and each one is helping bump it up a bit higher on my TBR list, haha.

    Here are our teasers!

    ♥Isalys
    Book Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover and love the teaser! I have this one on my wishlist.

    Here is my teaser: http://twe.ly/5Ac

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome teaser! Can't wait to read this one.
    I just love the cover =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tease! I need to get a copy of this... Looking forward to your review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, this sounds like a good one. I like writing that gives you a mental pic right away.
    Have a good week and happy reading. My teaser is here .

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a good read. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my...... that teaser completely drew me in. I didn't think this was my kind of book I may just reconsider.

    My teaser
    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesday-manufactured-identity.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been waiting to get my hands on this

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have this on my shelf really looking forward to starting it. Nice teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to read this one too!

    ReplyDelete