Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Character Interview: Joshua from Hereafter by Tara Hudson

It's hot boy interview time again! This time, I've snagged Joshua from Tara Hudson's debut Hereafter to answer a few questions for me. If you haven't read this book yet, here's a little intro to Joshua (who is amazing and sweet and seriously hot), and if you have, well, then you already know how great this guy is and can appreciate this even more!


What was your first impression, and now your favorite thing, about Amelia?

That something was...off...about her. You have to remember, the first time I saw her I was underwater, dying! Now, that's my favorite thing, about her: her determination to help people, and protect them. Her lips aren't too bad, either.

So... what's it like kissing someone who's a ghost?

Speaking of lips, right? Kissing a ghost is kind of awesome and frustrating at the same time. That fire that happens every time I kiss Amelia is amazing, but I kind of wish my girlfriend didn't disappear almost every time we made out.

What's the hardest part about being with Amelia?

See above, ha ha. And then, probably the fact I can't introduce her to my friends. O'Reilly and Scott would be jealous.

Knowing your circumstances with Amelia, and given the choice, would you be willing to lose her if she could become human again and be reunited with her family, or would you keep her as a ghost with you?

Man, don't make me answer this one. How about, I'd rather her have her human again and still with me, even if I know that's impossible?

If you could be any paranormal creature, what would you choose?

The centaur from the OLD SPICE commercials? Seriously, I have no idea. I pretty much like who I am, now.

And for the ladies, of course: Boxers or briefs?

That's for Amelia to find out.


Thank you, Joshua, for those answers. For the record, I pin you as a boxers man...

Make sure you guys all check out Hereafter, out today!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the sound of Joshua! *sigh* Amelia is a lucky girl, even if she is a ghost! Amelia, if you find out if he wears boxers or briefs, you need to confide to all the readers out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that because of this interview I couldn't wait to purchase Hereafter. I bought it during The Dark Days of the Supernatural book signing in my area.

    ReplyDelete