Saturday, June 4, 2011

In My Mailbox

I really have no witty fun intro so here's my books for this, for which I am so crazy excited and okay maybe I want to get this post together so I can go back to reading a certain book with a certain very hot sexy sweet sardonic playboy vampire named Adrian whom I love...


For Review:
Half Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Torn by Erica O'Rourke
(Huge thanks to Jennifer Armentrout and K-Teen)

Gifted from Sandy because she's AMAZING and the best pirate penguin ever:
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead (YEAH! FREAKING OUT!)

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely jealous of your mailbox here!! Soooo jealous of Bloodlines and Half Blood!! Man did you have a good week, you luck lucky girl!

    My IMM goes up tomorrow! Be sure to stop by!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read Bloodlines! I hope you are enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous. Half Blood AND Bloodlines? You're just out to tease us :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week Kari. I also got Half Blood and Bloodlines. Can't wait to see your reviews! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw! Cute wittle book-shelf puppy! :)
    Looks like you've got lots of vampire loveliness to enjoy. Have fun!

    ~Arya
    http://seaofpages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bloodlines!!! So cool!!

    Hope you enjoy all three :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay before I comment on the books, I have say I love the dog. Every time he lays there and lets you cover him in books! Nice doggy.

    I read Half Blood and it is sooooooo good. Read it next because you will be glad you did.

    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got Torn! I was waiting on that book for months haha. Now I'm looking forward to what you'll think of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got Half-Blood, too, and am sooo excited!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, I like this edit. ANYWAYS, I hope you're loving the book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMIGOSH, BLOODLINES!!!! I'm so jealous right now! xD

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sure you are loving Bloodlines! I really can't wait to get my hands on it so I can have some time with Adrian!! I miss that playboy. =P

    ReplyDelete