Sunday, June 26, 2011

Character Tweets: Sharks & Boys by Kristen Tracy

It's time for some more character tweets, this time featuring the cast of Kirsten Tracy's soon to be released Sharks & Boys! This one is a little different, though, since Kristen's characters don't actually have access to Twitter what with the whole adrift at sea in a life raft thing. In it's place, Kristen has given them mental Twitter accounts, so to speak, and I have to say, even just this small section definitely gives you some good personality vibes. And yes, that is indeed one girl and seven guys. Lucky? Maybe. You'll have to read the book to find out!



Enid: I am so thirsty. I miss water.

Landon: I miss more than that.

Dale: Son of a bitch! This sucks!

Munny: I can tell by the sun that it’s noon.

Sov: I think I’m entering the first stage of hypothermia.

Skate: My head hurts.

Burr: The Coast Guard will be here soon.

Wick: This can’t last forever.

Enid: What if it does?


Thank you, Kristen, for the awesome post and congrats on another fun release!

This one hits shelves Tuesday so make sure you check it out!



1 comment:

  1. Love it! Though I can't quite tell which is the girl XD
    I actually really want to read this; I plan on doing just that this summer.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete